Followers

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Have You Missed me???

I haven't posted for months because typing gives me neck pain. I've been dealing with this for quite awhile, and the only thing that makes my neck feel better is staying off the computer! I've been creating, though, and having fun, but I miss sharing my things with all of you. I won't be typing much, but I would like to post pictures as my neck allows.


I'm entering my first weekly contest on the Circle Blog. Someone from the message board (sorry, I don't remember the name) posted this lovely sewing machine cut. They layered Glossy Accents on top to give it the appearence of metal. I just had to give it a try! The card is a bit busy, but I've been fooling with it since Friday and I need to clean my desk and get on with other things.




I love the little button border Cuttlebug folder. I cut with the Expression and printed with the Imagine. Had both machines going at the same time. I stamped all three of the pattered papers to make my own.






Karen

5 comments:

Marian Gr said...

I love your card!!! The detailed work is awesome. Good luck and thank you for sharing!

Hope your neck feels better soon.

Nubia said...

I would have never come up with that title! So cute and clever!

The card is beautiful....great job on the layering of all the pieces. I just bought this cartridge and can't wait for it to arrive.

Good luck on the contest! This it the second one I have entered and am super inspired by everyone's creations!

Anonymous said...

Great card! I love that image. I don't think it is too busy at all! It's fantastic!!!

sweetpeaemmalou said...

Great card!! Love the sentiment.

Mary said...

What a beautiful Card!

I have a blog award for you on my blog!

http://maryscraftingspot.blogspot.com/2011/02/stylish-blog-award.html